Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Blogtagged! Ten things (most of you) don't know about me

1. I'm a really picky eater. Not something that i'm proud of, as i know many people don't even have food, but i'm trying to learn to like more things.

2. I sang in the chorus of a Mariachi ensemble in college.

3. I love pear flavored Looza juice.

4. When i was younger, i used to keep gerbils. Lots of them. I had to give some of the babies to the pet store because it got to be too many.

5. I like Cross-sums. Now they're sometimes called Kakuro or something like that, to follow the Sudoku trend.

6. In college, i used to work at a restaurant owned by the nephew of the Dalai Lama. No, i did not get to meet the Dalai Lama but i used to drink about 3-4 cups of tea each day i worked (heck, we'd have to throw the tea out anyways if no one finished it!).

7. I used to be able to do hair wraps really well (where you wrap string in different patterns around a strand of hair). People have paid me for them.

8. The best fruit i have tasted was in Berdyansk, Ukraine. I have eaten whole bowls of apricots and plums (i hate the plums here in the US, they're sour)!

9. I have seen the move "The Dark Crystal" at least 20 times. Maybe 30. I can say the lines with the characters. I don't really know how many times i have seen it. Don't know. Agh. Auoooagh! Don't know! (you'll get it if you've seen it)

10. I had the fastest mouse trap racer in tenth grade and got the A+. I accidentally broke the racer that night.

4 Comments:

Blogger baj said...

i used to have hamsters until one of them became rabid, bit through the metal grate covering the cage, and terrorized my mother and grandmother!

interesting re: mousetrap racer - you speed demon you!

11:46 AM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

I'm a picky eater too. That's why i try so many new things in the kitchen. It's weird that i love cooking so much when i don't love eating - strange...

Nice list. :-)

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have added you to my Darvish blog as Musicalchef :) Thank you for putting my Darvish blog on your roll :)

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know three of those things about you.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home